Jess, had her surgery today and she and baby did great. Jess has all kinds of new hardware in her leg/ankle some permamnent, some not, all very cool to David and Josh (gross to me - eeeeewwww). She'll hang out at the hospital until they get "pain management" all worked out and then off to home to be taken care of by Mumsy. We are all very glad the stressful surgery is done and she can officially begin "recovering".
3 comments:
Well, I'm glad you put this up here. I've been sitting around this morning wanting to call you, but trying to remember that you are an hour behind us in the time zones. I know you're up, but really, calling at 6:30 in the AM would just be RUDE!! :)
Marian, I am glad to hear everything is going so well, aside from the long recovery time. Let me know if there is anything I can do!
liz (grover)bowman
I am so glad to hear the surgery is over. Thanks for keeping us all updated!!
Post a Comment