We have yet to get any type of consisitency going. I'm glad to see that your piano experience is going well - it gives me hope and inspires me to get going. One of these days I am going to be more organized in my parenting.
The red dresses are beautiful, by the way. What kind of wedding would it be without matching dresses for the nieces?
You are sooo lucky. Ethan has finally gotten to where he enjoys piano and practices without a problem most of the time. But Carter. . . well, he was sent here to help keep me humble and try to teach me patience. :) Piano is a painful process with that one. I'm glad it's going well at your house.
Yes, the red dresses are gorgeous! You are so talented. What lucky girls you have.
This picture hits that place inside a mom's little heart that makes the world perfect for a moment in time. Thanks for taking me there. p.s. If I am ever in Arizona please expect me. Miss you.
4 comments:
We have yet to get any type of consisitency going. I'm glad to see that your piano experience is going well - it gives me hope and inspires me to get going. One of these days I am going to be more organized in my parenting.
The red dresses are beautiful, by the way. What kind of wedding would it be without matching dresses for the nieces?
You are sooo lucky. Ethan has finally gotten to where he enjoys piano and practices without a problem most of the time. But Carter. . . well, he was sent here to help keep me humble and try to teach me patience. :) Piano is a painful process with that one. I'm glad it's going well at your house.
Yes, the red dresses are gorgeous! You are so talented. What lucky girls you have.
This picture hits that place inside a mom's little heart that makes the world perfect for a moment in time. Thanks for taking me there.
p.s. If I am ever in Arizona please expect me. Miss you.
LOVE that picture!! So sweet! One day she will thank you for having her take piano, you good mama!
Post a Comment