Monday, October 19, 2009

it has begun

No, not labor - Halloween festivities have begun. Grammy Chase's Halloween package arrived today and you can see for yourself, life was SWEET!

Emily took as many stickers as she could and decorated herself.



Apparently, Cinderella is a candy fan.



Isaac had me open all of his candies so he could browse flavors.



The delicious madness! Thanks Grammy - YOU ARE THE BEST! We love you.

3 comments:

Niki said...

Very fun. I thought you had begun labor with your title... good luck with that in the next few weeks- keep us posted.

Mellissa said...

When are you due? I am blog stalking you, hope you don't mind. I can't wait to hear the good news! You are my mom hero....you go with five kids! LOVE IT!

Mellissa said...

P.S. Must find myself a large table like yours and fill it with kids!