Friday, October 23, 2009

kids room

Since I like baby to have a room to herself for the first year or so the girl room has become the kids room - here is the result. I am pretty pleased considering the crowded nature of 4 beds in one room. The kids (especially Isaac) love their pillows with their initial and something that represents them (Emily a star because she sparkles, Nora a sunshine because she is Dad's sunshine, Diana a flower because that's what she wanted and Isaac a mountain because that's what Dad wanted). I may add curtains at some point but it is really hard to hang stuff in our house since I think we have about 1/2 as many wall studs as a home should have (seriously). Right now I'm just happy it looks neat and together and the kids sleep just fine with all 4 of them in there.

4 comments:

The Atomic Mom said...

I really like the beds. That's weird about your walls, sorry.

Stephen said...

I love the room and how you personalized the beds and still made everything go together nicely making it work for girls and boys! I am so excited for Sarah Chase to come. Its always nice to have more Chase girls in this world.
Rosie

Jeanne and Nelson said...

Everything looks fabulous. Time for baby Sarah to come.

emily, etc, etc said...

I am so impressed!!!! It looks so good.