Thursday, October 29, 2009

Introducing Our New Girl!!!



She came quick. Marian informed me that she thought she might be in labor between 8 and 9pm last night. She started tracking contractions that hurt. We went to bed and she woke me up after midnight and told me it was time to go. By the time we got to the hospital she was at a 4 and about 80% effaced. She got admitted and all hooked up by about 1:30 or 2am. She got her epidural and had the baby at 4:15am this morning. Baby seems healthy and eventually got used to mommy milk. She was 8lbs 10oz, 22inches long.

15 comments:

erika said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! She is another gorgeous Chase baby! We are so thrilled for you guys, and happy that everything went well.

Rosie Boren said...

congrats glad everything went so well! she is chunky cant wait to meet her.....
stephen and rosie

Erin said...

That is so exciting! So crazy that she's here when I saw you on Tuesday! She has the cutest baby cheeks! Hope you're all doing well.

marie said...

What wonderful news. She is beautiful!! Congratulations!!!

Karen said...

Congratulations!

Niki said...

Congratulations. I'm glad everyone is doing well and Marian got an epidural! She's a good sized baby- very cute.

Amanda said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys! She looks adorable and we can't wait to meet her! We are happy you didn't have to wait until Nov 2nd!!! Love to the mom and family!

Mellissa said...

Yippeeee! She is darling and perfectly pink. I will be stalking the blog for more pictures and a name? Love you family of 7!

Steph said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful! And those sweet chubby cheeks--so cute! I'm so glad she's here and everything went well. Looking forward to hearing the name, too!

Kori said...

Very exciting! You just thought you'd be induced on Monday. Take a break and let Ryan do Halloween.

Amanda said...

Congratulations! We are so stoked for all of you! We hope everyone is well and continues to be well. I know Amanda wrote earlier but I had to congratulate you all as well. We are stoked to get to know her!

DAVID BOREN said...

Woohoo! Another cousin to play pirates with and to romp around the farm with in the summer. A few hours earlier and she could have shared a birthday with Nathan. We love you guys and are excited to see you in a few weeks.

Natalie said...

Congratulations Ryan and Marian! She came and she is beautiful. Can't wait to learn her name and see more of a cute Chase baby.

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

Surprise she came on her own. That's a sign that's she's already a good girl. I wondered why I didn't see you at the parade today. Congrats...she's beautiful.

The Atomic Mom said...

She looks like Marian. Good job all.