We discovered this cool braid here I just didn't loosen it up. I've always wondered how to get a ribbon into a braid without losing it in all the hair! Yipee!
We were sooooo spoiled last week with meals and treats a nice things. Kelli introduced us to a new favorite - Mexican Popsicles (poletas, I think) Anyhow, they were scrumptious and I wanted to be selfish and not share with the kids. I repented though.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I buy skinny cow ice cream bars, they are chocolate with chocolate drizzled on them, and only like 90 calories. I LOVE them, but they are expensive (for my meager budget), so I'm selfish and won't let the kids eat them. So don't feel too guilty :)
As for being selfish...don't you even think that. There is a corner of the freezer that if Joseph even touchs, he will be in trouble. I don't share my Haagen Daaz with anyone.
It's fall for goodness sake, popsicles are for the summer, yukie Arizona! As for UT (still not the best) we have frost in the mornings lovely fall leaves!
7 comments:
I buy skinny cow ice cream bars, they are chocolate with chocolate drizzled on them, and only like 90 calories. I LOVE them, but they are expensive (for my meager budget), so I'm selfish and won't let the kids eat them. So don't feel too guilty :)
I'm going to need doing hair lessons when Savannah is older and has enough hair.
Paletas...the best thing ever!
As for being selfish...don't you even think that. There is a corner of the freezer that if Joseph even touchs, he will be in trouble. I don't share my Haagen Daaz with anyone.
Marian - I am AMAZED that you are braiding hair and blogging again. Eat more paletas girl! You're going to need the sugar energy.
Nelson is incredibly handsome. You're not biased.
Sarah looks just like you!
It's fall for goodness sake, popsicles are for the summer, yukie Arizona! As for UT (still not the best) we have frost in the mornings lovely fall leaves!
Post a Comment