Saturday, October 8, 2011

nesting

Wash cars - check
Clean bathrooms - check
Dust - check
Clean fans - check
Change sheets - check
Vacuum (including couch) - check
Scrub floors Cinderella style (the girls LOVE helping with this one) - check
Organize bathroom drawers - check
Roll girls hair in curlers for Sunday hair - check

I thanked Ryan at some point today for indulging in all this and he expressed a concern that I would run out of chores to do before baby shows up! I just laughed because ANYONE related to my dad or Grandma Clara Boren knows we can always think of something else to clean, organize, move or re-do - we are expert chore maker-uppers!

Besides, I LOVE having a clean house and car; lovelovelove it and Ryan knows it, so is a great helper.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm lovin' that you're doing a post everyday for those of us who keep wondering if baby is still hanging in there! It's kind of like before you have company- I love the extra push to clean more- and if they show up late my house is just that much cleaner. I guess you're not so uncomfortable in that case though. So excited to see pictures of baby boy Chase whenever he makes his debut!

azandersens said...

I remember last year I mopped the floor about 5 times thinking it was my last before Finn arrived. I hope you don't have to re-do any of those chores! Good luck! I loved your line, "if you're in a praying mood". Very funny. Good luck! I'll say a prayer for you!

Steph said...

That makes me laugh--I'm the same way. I just could not handle the thought of Levi being born before we got the van washed--which is funny because I never wash my car--but for some reason it HAD to be done. :)