Monday, October 24, 2011

men

My life all of a sudden feels more full of men and the men in my life couldn't be more tickled with the addition.

I think Isaac is getting tired of people asking him about it though. The last time someone asked him if he was excited about new baby brother they got a rather huffy answer, like DUH! Of course I'm excited - huff huff.





I for one think this guy is especially handsome AND he has been sleeping between night feedings - ah! What more could a mommy ask? Oh yea, and he lost his umbilical stump yesterday, so he gets a real bath tonight!!!

8 comments:

Niki said...

Very handsome indeed!

Mellissa said...

HE is SO cute!!!

Erin said...

What a sweet face and beautiful eyes!

The Atomic Mom said...

I think Isaac is a man who will state the obvious and then be done with it. He's going to run the shortest church meetings when he grows up. :)

erika said...

Another beautiful Chase baby! So happy for you guys Marian. He looks very sweet :)

Anonymous said...

He's very handsome, and making me feel sad I'm done. Oh wait, it passed, I don't feel that sad about it anymore :)

Rosie Boren said...

so handsome. love the eyes and hair.

Harold said...

The "men" are looking good. We are enjoying the pictures and this new little addition to both your and our family. Thanks.
Grammy and Grampy

That is one good looking boy added to two other good looking boys. I must say that little Nelson looks like his daddy when he was a baby!
We love all of you and hope Sarah had a great birthday and that you had a fun "trunk or treat" last night.
Our love to all of you,
Grammy