Tuesday, October 11, 2011

sunday shots

We had some time before church, so I let the kids take pictures of me and bee-you-tee-ful hair (I know, it's getting old, but there isn't anything else to report here).

Here I am on my due date. Yes, I carry low and huge. I have the shortest waist of anyone I know, so I go straight out! Our Guatemalan neighbor said it as only a Latino can - "That is a Big Belly!" Thanks Jose! Sarah loves this dress covered with "bubbles".

I love how Emily's flower is bigger than her mop of curls!

We did Diana's hair in 4 horizontal french brains with curlers at the bottom and ended up with this loveliness. It reminds me of the required hair-do to be a "STAR" a drill team/dance group that used to perform in parades here in Mesa when I was a kid. And yes, that is one of our Rapunzel flower clips.

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

Boren, you are beautiful! And, may I remind you that you are one of the skinniest after-pregnant people I know! AND you will be after having 6 kids!!!!! That's a talent! Heck, surviving pregnancy in AZ is a talent, as well. You are a beautiful AND talented woman.

Kori said...

Your girls always look so pretty at church! Can't wait to meet the newest Chase, good luck!