Good morning Wednesday! I am pleased and really grateful to report October Break is going pretty darn OK considering everything.
We have done a craft every day (today is pipe cleaner spiders with googly eyes). I'll share our other projects when I actually take some pictures. Rest assured we are WELL decorated for Halloween.
We hit the park yesterday for the ward play group. My friend Kori who is due tomorrow is still hanging in there too (post edit - it's 11:30 am and I had to call Kori about a primary thing and she is in labor in the hospital - WHOOOHOOOO!). We are doing Sprouts (the fruit store) and the library today.
My little brain is in "scenario overdrive" slightly annoying, but not unbearable. I was all happy there were not any travels to plan around this time, but there is still a husband and 5 kids to coordinate and account for in the whole Mom is going to be in the hospital for at least 36 hours reality. Of course, I do realize, if I don't have every detail taken care of it will all be OK, but I do like to have my bases covered. I just wish I didn't have to think about it at 4 in the morning.
I hope you are also having a fine Wednesday. I go to Herr Doctor tomorrow, so hopefully we will have a plan in place soon!
3 comments:
Sorry to tell you Marian but Kori went into the hospital last night around 11. She was at a 3. Still no baby this morning so the Dr broke her water. Hopefully that will speed things up. Give me a call later today if you want more details. Maybe you can have an overlapping stay I hope! You're doing great! Let me know if you need to drop off a couple of kids in the coming weeks for dr appointments for you or baby- to get a nap etc. Charlotte loves to have a couple of play mates.
No need to apologize Erin! I think it's GREAT Kori is on her way! Best news ever!
What a fine looking boy! We are so grateful that he is here and all is well with you and little Nelson. Now, we hope you will be able to get some rest. We love all of you!
Love, Grammy
Post a Comment