Thursday, October 13, 2011

Nelson Ryan Chase

Nelson Ryan Chase was born this morning at 5:41am.  He is 8lbs.12oz. and 22.5" long. Both Mom and Nelson are happy, healthy....and tired.

15 comments:

Michael Boren said...

Handsom!

Emily said...

YAY! And he already looks like his siblings. He is a big healthy boy! So cute. Congratulations!

azandersens said...

Yay! So glad for you that he's out! He definitely looks like he fits in. Congrats!

Mellissa said...

I love everything about this simple post! Nelson Ryan is a fantastic name, I love it! He is so adorable. You have such a beautiful herd! In my over the internet opinion he looks much like Isaac. Yay! Many congrats. Best wishes for a speady recovery.

Melani Boren said...

Very Handsome-Aunt Mel approves!!! Give him many piggy noses. Oink! Oink!!

erika said...

Woo-hoo Marian!!! Congrats you guys! Another beautiful, lucky Chase baby.

Niki said...

Congratulations! What a lucky boy to have such great parents.

emily, etc, etc said...

What a good-looking little man!!! And kind of a big guy to come out of such a small person.

Congratulations; I am thrilled for you all!

Anonymous said...

Love the name choice! It ALMOST makes me wish I wasn't done. Just almost though, not quite :)

Kori said...

Thanks for letting me come visit down the hall in the hospital. Nelson is very handsome. Glad he's here safely.

Erin said...

Yay! He's here! So glad you're done! Way too hang in there- can't wait to hear more details and pictures!

Live Laugh Love Larsons said...

Congratulations on your new baby boy! Nelson is a great family name (both sides of your families)! I hope all is well at home. Sorry I missed seeing you when Alma delivered dinner last night. I can't wait to meet this little guy!

Dan and Louise said...

Congratulations, Marian! He's precious and you look so relieved to have him here safe and sound. Let me know how I can help out!

Harold said...

Grammy and Grampy are thrilled to have a new little one join our family tree. We are so grateful to have both Mother and child healthy and happy. Great Name choice!

Kori said...

When John found out that Nelson was born 15 hours after Savannah, he told Savannah, "It's ok, you can marry a younger man."