Here is our week in photos. The kids got out of school early today and Fall break has begun. We are going to celebrate by decorating for Halloween when Isaac wakes up from his nap. Silly side story. Matt from down the street knocked on the door a while ago to play with Isaac. I told him Isaac was having a nap and good-bye. He knocked 30 seconds later and asked, most innocently, "Why don't you wake him up??" (like duh, you crazy lady!).
We are all set for whatever this week. I have a full fridge and we stocked up on some fun craft supplies. I went to the library yesterday and got some books, some movies, and some audio books. The car seat is installed and the bags packed. We had our last choir rehearsal last night (next week is off) and time stretches before us. I have an appointment with Dr. B next Thursday if baby decides to be late and then we will take medical measures to get him out. So all is well and set and I'm feeling good with whatever happens. If you are in a praying mood, Wednesday or Thursday would be great timing, but anytime is a good time to have a baby - no?
 |
| Dad and Diana and a serious game of chess. It was time to set the table so they tried to hurry, but Diana tricked Dad with a good move and the game went on. . . . soggy broccoli was the result - oh well. |
 |
| Sarah found an old bink in her dresser and spent two days in regression - again, oh well! |
 |
| Isaac and Nora. . . |
 |
| I don't know why this picture is distorted, but these are some of the flower clips we made during general conference for Rapunzel's hair - very beautiful! |
 |
| ROAR! |
No comments:
Post a Comment