Wednesday, January 6, 2010

babies

Sarah had her 2 mo immunizations on Monday and was CRABBY yesterday. She only wanted to sleep "on shoulder". I was finally able to set her down for a few minutes in the blanket basket, until a sibling discovered her and well, that was the end of the nap.




Isaac and Nora are still the BIG helpers and helping makes them hungry. Isaac had cereal and a little later a peanut butter sandwich and still needed MORE. This apple was Nora's 2nd snack of the morning as well. Although the constant eating does get a little old, I am grateful they are good eaters and like healthy stuff and I'm REALLY grateful Isaac isn't allergic to peanuts - he would starve!


1 comment:

Kori said...

Yes, count your blessings that you have good eaters. Spencer eats about two bites a day. I don't know how he has so much energy but it does explain why he only weighs 23.5 lbs. and still in size 3 diapers. I have hope for Tanner though, he has chub.