Grammy and I dressed Sarah up in her blessing finery yesterday for some pictures. She is LOVELY. She will be blessed today, so there will be more pictures later.
I LOVE the one of her tongue sticking out! What a great story behind the dress. Did you bless her at home or did I somehow miss it? Thanks for your lovely comment on my twins post. I really appreciate all the positive comments. It makes me feel more calm!
9 comments:
What a beautiful baby in a beautiful white dress. This is a special day for you, I hope it is wonderful.
BTW, I am envious of your picnic table, Way to Go Ryan! I can't wait to show this to John.
Happy New Year friends!
What a lovely white dress! She looks adorable.
I agree--she is a very pretty baby!
Very cool picnic table.
Who made or where did you get the dress?
SHE LOOKS SO OLD! Oh my goodness... those babies grow up WAY too fast! YIKES!
I have decided fifth children are the most beautiful!!! (I am not biased or anything...)
Lovely, is the right word. Just lovely.
That is dress is a treasure. What's it's history?
I LOVE the one of her tongue sticking out! What a great story behind the dress. Did you bless her at home or did I somehow miss it? Thanks for your lovely comment on my twins post. I really appreciate all the positive comments. It makes me feel more calm!
Post a Comment