Tuesday, January 26, 2010

a few pictures


Sarah and Isaac. I love, Love, LOVE Sarah's outfit. Isaac is just cute. Every time I take pics of Sarah on the ground, he plops right down to get his picture taken too.


Today is the 100 day of school here in Mesa - glitter was necessary.


This picture is for my mom. These are the "Pink Puppy" jammies. I have had them since Diana was a baby and they are my favorite, even in their faded, not so perfect state. All my girls have worn them and if they had not been pink Isaac would have too. We are moving to 3-6 month clothes and I am excited - we have some real treasures that I love breaking out every time I have a girl.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Such cute kids. Brielle had lots of fun with them--thanks again for watching her! Carter always did that when I'd take pictures of Annika too.

Kori said...

It must be a big sibling thing because Spencer does the same thing with Tanner. He wants to be in on the action.

Matt and Dianna said...

I MISS THEM!!!! I still have an incredibly bad crush on Issac! Don't tell Matt! :)

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

I love getting out the new batch of clothes for each girl, too. It's as good as Christmas morning... maybe better because of all the sentimentality involved. We have a favorite 3-6 month of "duckie jammies." They were looking pretty shabby with Jane so I hope they can hold on until we're done having babies.