Isaac woke up right before the blessing and was not in a good mood.

It kills me how grow up Diana looks in this picture - eeek!

The man himself with beauty girl #4 (unless you count me, which he does). "He looks tired." you say. Well folks, that's because he IS tired. He just got called as the YM pres - busy busy!

The whole fam.
3 comments:
Thank you for the history on Sarah's dress. I have quite the collection of crochetted wonders from my own grandma. So far I have one for each girl (and a few to spare) so hopefully there won't be any quarrelling when I kick the bucket.
I've been thinking about you ever since I heard Ryan was called as YM Pres. (I was home sick Sunday.) BUSY! Let me know if we can help you any way!
I LOVE that Isaac is covering his face and the look on Diana's face in the first one. It will definitely be a big challenge to be YM pres. He will do great though! I'm feeling bad for Lisa too with her husband on the stand and gone all day Sunday with her 5 kids. You women are SUPER WIVES!
Look at all those kids - Mares you are amazing! All dressed, hair combed, and you look incredible. Bravo.
I just love you!
Post a Comment