Thursday, January 28, 2010

glasses

The big day finally came! Diana (and Mommy) have their glasses. Diana ordered pink glasses and she loves them! She will have to get another pair in 6 months as they ratchet up her prescription to full strength. Thank heavens for zennioptical.com! Diana's glasses were $8! I got 3 pairs, one normal, one "fun pair" - they are purple, and some prescription sunglasses, a necessity in AZ. I think our total was $62. Hip Hip Hooray! My old glasses (that Isaac and I broke in a head slam) are now the new favorite toy.


4 comments:

Jeanne and Nelson said...

extra cute.

emily, etc, etc said...

I am so glad someone else has found great satisfaction with zennioptical....Dianna looks darling!!!

Jessica said...

Who knew she could even be MORE beautiful! SO grateful she'll be able to see properly!

marie said...

So So So SO CUTE!! We love the pink.. she is so stylish!!